6/23/2008

present

Although it is not officially summer, i more then ever have that summer feeling. I mean I went to the beach today, and lay down in my bikini, drinking rose and enjoying life in general. So good.
Have sort of neglecting this place, but my dad is so slow in connecting the scanner...im waiting for that to happen someday. While I just spend my time on my school work, watching movies, sitting outside in the sun (this week) and creating some present for a friend. I saw this thing that SUZIBLU made. Dont know what the thing is called but you can put little things in it. I found one on a flea-market and am busy transforming it in a present for a friend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFqtUjCIYXI&eurl=http://suziblu.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2008-05-05T11%3A42%3A00-07%3A00&max-results=10

I ordered a book about background, layers and stuff...so hope it will arrive on tuesday morning so I can take it with me to a friend. It is going to be a busy week.

Oh i bought this salmiakki liqouricse candy -stick/thing/zuurstok. whatever but it is good! I so love it. Although for most people it will remind them of fun fairs...me it reminds me of the beach, can't remember when was the first time. But i always buy one, or two or three. Then i'm standing there between all those little kids, screaming at their parents for some candy. And me just buying sweets for myself. hihi. Feels good though. Feels happy.

Geen opmerkingen: