6/23/2008

flower

I still do not have a scanner, because somehow my dad is too lazy to buy a connection cable. And he thinks I do not know what kind he need so he want to do it himself. okay, no problem but I still can't scan any work. :(

So I decided I will make some "crappy" photos for you all.Yesterday I went with a friend to some nature place in my town, though the sun was not shining and all, it looked kind of sad but still it was very peaceful to walk there surrounded by nature. No other humans, no city life, just trees, plans and all kinds of animals.I like it there. I really need to go back when it is a more sunny day, one of those where you still have this little breeze in your hair. I should bring not only my camera but also a book, just laying in the green grass, staring at the sky and the clouds drifting by. I wish summer was here.



Geen opmerkingen: